· Does your library carry any publications?
The Library has a wide selection of newspapers and magazines for library patrons.
Please consider donating or sharing a subscription of a magazine or newspaper to the Dolores Public Library.
· Can I print something at your library?
The Dolores Library has a color photocopier and a color printer available for public use. Patrons may print from the Library’s public access computers, or use their own devices to email documents directly to the printer.
· Can I send a fax from the Dolores Public Library?
Yes! We also have cover letters available for you.
· Does the library have a copy machine?
The Dolores Public Library has a copy machine that is available to the public.
· What does the library charge for the use of the printer or copies?
At this time, we are not charging for printing and faxing services. However, we are happy to accept any donations at the front desk in our donation box!
· Does the library have computers available to patrons?
Yes! The Dolores Public Library has 12 public computers. Anyone may access our computers using a Dolores Library card or a guest pass, which is available upon request.
Wifi is available throughout the building at no charge. See the front desk for the password.
Printing is available.
Scanning of documents is available.
· Is there a room available at the Dolores Public Library for meetings or private use?
The Dolores Library’s community room is available for training, community meetings, or special events on a reservation basis. A fee may apply.
Please contact the library or come in for details, availability, and to schedule.