Books for Bears: Curated Teacher Sets
We are excited to offer educators the opportunity to borrow a selection of resources curated to support your teaching needs!
Some examples of how you might use this service:
- Do you have an upcoming unit and need a stack of picture books related to the theme?
- Does your grade level want to use the same book as a read-aloud across all classes?
- Are you forming “book clubs” within your class and need multiple copies of each title?
- Would you like to guide your students to find online research articles for a research project?
- Do you have any other needs for information resources to support your teaching?
Use the form below to let your librarians know what you are looking for. Your request will go to Katherine Freeman (Dolores School Library) and Megan Waterman (Dolores Public Library). We will work together to fill your request.
Any items coming from the Dolores Public Library do need to be checked out under your name. So if you don’t already have a library card, stop by the school library to get a library card application. All Dolores school staff, parents, and students are eligible!