Accepting Book Donations
Friends of the Dolores Public Library will be accepting book donations from 10 am - 2 pm on Saturday May 6th.
We appreciate your donations, but we ask that you follow these guidelines.
- hardcover and paperback books
- popular non-fiction (ex. cookbooks, history, bios, crafts, hobbies)
- DVDs and audio CDs
- Children and young adult books
We don't need:
- textbooks/computer manuals
- books discarded from other libraries
- Reader's Digest Condensed Books
- VHS and cassette tapes
- outdated travel guides
Books that are dirty, torn, moldy, water damaged, missing pages, or written in will not be accepted.
Rule of thumb: if you wouldn't buy it or give it to a friend, we don't want it either!